The Life and Times of the bigschill

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Only the beginning

Hey everyone,
My names is Brett Schiller and welcome to my blog!
Hopefully thats the most generic thing im ever going to write on this site.
I started this blog as a place to write down my thoughts which i commited to after New Years. (also I told myself to stop procrastinating, so i start my New Years' Resolution on January 29th oh well).
I guess ill start with the requiset introduction. I am currently a graduate student at the University of Delaware studying to become a physical therapist and am in my first year of that. This is truely my passion and im loving it. And part of that love goes out to the people of my class, now only 32 it has some of the best people I've ever met and im not just saying that because they'll probably make up the bulk of the people reading this blog. Ill probably give a little profile of most the people in class and since ive been around them for about 6 months I should have a good little bit to say :). I have another group of friends back home (which is Havertown/Haverford PA just outside of Philly) who are the guys i can just sit back and talk shit with. Rick is the one you'll hear about the most as Ive been friends with him the longest and probably am the tightest with (lets all say it together awwww) Been friends with since eight grade and is one of those people that if you are trying to hold in a laugh and you look at and see hes doing the same you just bust out laughing. The other cast of characters include: Schwoebel, Sabo, Burke, Amentt, Jansen, Moran, Joey H and probably a couple i forgeting now.
Im a democrat, but im a moderate, so it means either a) im a uniter, not a divider or b) i can't take a side :).
Im am really into sports like most guys with my biggest loves being 1a) Eagles (finally they're in the Super Bowl) 1b) Phillies (not quite the same record of success) and ive been working for both (the Phils since 97 when is was 13/ Eagles since 2001)
I like the 76ers and Flyers too but both of those sports are soooo much better in playoffs.
I am huge wresting fan and have been since i was 7 or 8. I can remember dressing up as the Legion of Doom and going to house show (a non-televised event) and wearing a replica Intercontinent belt. I really got into wrestling when the Undertaker came around he had and has some of the best entrances ever! and hes still one of my favorites even though hes in his mid-40's
My current top 5 wrestlers:
1) A.J. Styles
2) Chris Benoit
3) Shawn Michaels
4) Low Ki
5) Undertaker
I am currently single, and have been for a few years. Anyone want to help out with that, anyone? :)
Anyways i have a 8am class tommarow, and yes i mean on a SUNDAY! so ill start going into detail when I have more time.
I always promise to be honest, but i wont reveal EVERYTHING, thats for the paysite :).
Night everyone

1 Comments:

At January 31, 2005 at 5:30 PM, Blogger Bre said...

well imagine my surprise...

.... to be browsing through blogs and find you!

hope things are going well for you - perhaps I'll see you next time I'm north of the Mason-Dixon line :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home